Order of Business (R46.8.2)
THE VILLAGE BOARD OF THE VILLAGE OF PARK RIDGE ORDAINS AS FOLLOWS:
I. ORDER OF BUSINESS
Order of Business at Board meetings of the Village of Park Ridge shall be as follows:
1. Reading the minutes of the preceding meeting, and approving the same if correct, and correcting mistakes if any exist.
2. Presentation of accounts and petitions.
3. Reports of standing committees.
4. Reports of special committees.
5. Reports of village officers.
6. New business.
7. Unfinished and miscellaneous business.
II. EFFECTIVE DATE
This ordinance shall take effect upon passage and publication as provided by law.
Passed and adopted by the Village Board of the Village of Park Ridge on this first day of January, 1996.