VILLAGE OF PARK RIDGE
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Monday, September 17, 2018
Village Hall, 24 Crestwood Drive
3. Approval of August minutes
4. Acceptance of August Treasurer’s report
5. Discussion and possible action on Resolution 008.2018R – Apply $3,431.18 of Disaster Relief Funds to the Fire Department for purchase of a new Breathing Apparatus.
8. Update, discussion and possible action on continued research regarding the possibility of a new fire department building.
14. Village Hall update
15. Approval of August/September 2018 bills
16. Set date for next regular meeting
17. Convene to closed session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statues §19.85(1)(c) to consider 2019 compensation and 2018 performance evaluation of Village Clerk/Treasurer over which the Park Ridge Village Board has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
18. The Board will reconvene in open session immediately following the closed session and take action, if any, on matters discussed in closed session
Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Clerk’s Office at 715-343-1590 with as much advance notice as possible.
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018