VILLAGE OF PARK RIDGE
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Park Ridge Village Hall, 24 Crestwood Drive
Monday, September 17, 2012
3. Approval of July minutes
4. Acceptance of Treasurer’s Report
5. Acceptance of Partisan Primary Election Report
6. Quarterly discussion – Building Inspector
7. Quarterly discussion – Zoning Administrator
8. Discussion and possible action on appointment of successor agent for The Store
9. Discussion and possible action on operator’s license applications
10. Discussion and possible action on Ordinance 17.34, Sign Ordinance
11. Discussion and possible action on amending Ordinances 11.13, 11.31, 17.08 and 17.16 to replace references to ‘Building Inspector/Zoning Administrator’ with either ‘Building Inspector’ or ‘Zoning Administrator’
12. Discussion and possible action on wages and salaries of Village personnel
13. Discussion and possible action on final costs related to liquor license hearings
14. Discussion and possible action on 2013 budget items: $5 per capita as a contribution to the City of Stevens Point Parks Department Fund, League of Wisconsin Municipalities dues, accountant.
15. Update on Village Hall improvements
16. Street update
17. Sewer update
18. Odessa Court update
19. Convene to closed session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes §19.85(1)(c) to consider compensation and performance evaluation of Village Clerk/Treasurer over which the Park Ridge Village Board has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Reconvene in open session to take possible action regarding the same.
20. Approval of bills
21. Set date for next regular meeting
Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Clerk’s Office at 715-343-1590 with as much advance notice as possible.